Looking for the best portable solar blankets for camping? This 240W monocrystalline solar blanket is not only lightweight and compact, it is rugged for off-road conditions and capable of capturing maximum charge in full sun and low-light conditions.
Our flexible and convenient solar blankets are packed with more value than ever, REDARC’s monocrystalline solar blankets can be folded up into a neat package and offer flexibility that’s not available with fixed or folding panels. Drape it over the bonnet or windscreen, lay it on the ground or hang it from the side of your awning. When it’s time to hit the road, just fold it up and pack it away.
Flexible portable solar blanket perfect for camping
These new solar blankets are constructed from heavy duty canvas and covered in an anti-reflective and scratch resistant ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) coating, improving efficiency and making them extremely durable, perfect for off-road conditions.
No longer do you need to worry about shadows wiping out your panel’s efficiency. Bypass diodes connect each solar window, minimizing the impact of shadows making them the best solar panels for 4×4 and caravan travel.
REDARC 240W Monocrystalline Solar Blanket Features
- Designed for portability and strength with efficient monocrystalline cells
- Lightweight and highly portable
- The lightest REDARC solar option
- Anti-reflective scratch resistant with ETFE coating
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connection
- Designed for 12V Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle battery systems
- High power output
- Output Power 240W
- Maximum Power Voltage 18V
- Maximum Power Current 13.4A
- Open Circuit Voltage 21.5V
- Short Circuit Current 14.2A
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +85°C (32°F to 185°F)
- Construction Monocrystalline
- Minimum solar regulator size 20A
- Dimensions 1635 x 1110 x 2.5mm (open) | 365 x 365 x 75mm (closed)
Weight (kg) 7