REDARC’s 3000W Pure Sine Wave inverter makes it possible to plug in anywhere in Africa and get the type of 240V power you get at home.
Using a Pure Sine Wave output, the 3000W inverter will ensure appliances run smoothly and efficiently, producing less heat and noise. Now slimmer and lighter, the 3000W inverter has a wider input voltage in both 12V and 24V models, and works comfortably even in Africa’s harsh conditions.
Run the same devices as the 2000W model plus heaters and kettles with a 3000W REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
The 3000W inverter features multiple levels of protection, including overload, short circuit and over-temperature and load controlled cooling fan, which is engaged when power consumption reaches a certain level.
To achieve maximum power output the 3000W inverter needs to be hard wired into the electrical system and has a saddle for mounting the loom through the face of the inverter. With the REDARC 3000W inverter you can take all the comforts of home whilst you travel, without fear of damaging your appliances.
- Appliances will run smoother and more efficiently, producing less heat and noise
- Designed to run any 240 volt equipment
- Take all the comforts of home whilst you travel
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Multiple levels of protection; overload, short circuit and over temperature and load-controlled cooling fan
- Input (Operating) Voltage 10.5 – 16.5VDC
- Output System Voltage 240VAC
- Output Power 3000W
- Length (mm) 442
- Width (mm) 255
- Height (mm) 158
- Weight (kg) 8.2