The specially designed tongued baking tray encourages a convection cooking environment by allowing maximum airflow around the meal being cooked and an air gap between the tray and oven to enhance even heat distribution. The righthand timer knob has a 2hr cut off with a bell so you can hear when your food is ready, and the indicator light clear displays when the oven is on. The adjustable temperature gauge allows you to control your heat setting from 50°C to 180°C and no matter how far you crank it up, all 6 sides are fully insulated so the exterior remains cool to touch and no rear ventilation is required. When one element is being used this oven will draw 10A at 12V or 20A at 12V DC for simultaneous use of both elements. The connection can only be done through an Anderson plug and additional wiring is required for safe operation.
Whether you choose to grill, bake, roast or reheat, you’ll save money, time and eat well with the Big Bertha 12V Oven from Road Chef.
- Fully insulated stainless steel
- 13L cooking area capacity
- Double insulated door with silicone inner
- Extra strong door clasp
- Two 300 x 265 SS wire racks included
- Road Chef Oven Baking tray included – outer 250mm x 300mm/inner 200mm x 242mm
- 20-30 mins preheat time to 150°C
- Adjustable temperature gauge from 50°C to 180°C
- One element 10A at 12V
- Two elements 20A at 12V DC
- 2 x heavy-duty tie-down brackets – mount on top or underneath
- Heavy-duty wiring inside and out
- Anderson plug connection only
- Additional wiring required for safe installation
NOTE: This oven cannot be operated off your 12V cigarette lighter or merit plug. Connection is with Anderson plug only and additional wiring is required. It is strongly recommended to have the power source and wiring for the Big Bertha Oven professionally installed. A minimum requirement of 6mm2 for a maximum route length of 2m is recommended. Big Bertha is a 12V oven, not a 240V oven and although it is very efficient, it will not offer the same performance as your oven at home.