The latest ARB Frontier diesel fuel tank
The latest ARB Frontier diesel fuel tank for the Ford Everest (2015-on) and Ford Ranger Raptor (2019-on) is now available. This Frontier tank is a replacement for the 80 litre OE tank. With a capacity of 120 litres, this tank gives a 40 litre increase over the Ford original fuel tank.
Made from a Crosslink polymer material, this tank option offers a weight conscious alternative and has a wall thickness of up to 7mm. This durable material is strong and impact resistant, perfect for a fuel tank application. Other benefits are that the polymer material will not rust or corrode and will allow for flexing within the vehicle’s chassis. The TAD119 diesel fuel tank is supplied with quality hardware, fixtures and fittings, allowing for an easy installation. The Frontier tank is designed, developed and manufactured in Australia and is the perfect accessory for the long-distance tourer or off-roader.
• Made from durable and impact resistant Crosslink polymer material
• Individually pressure tested
• No rusting or corrosion of the tank body
• Allows for flexing of the vehicle chassis
• Supplied with new strap mounting kit
• 15mm reduction in ground clearance over factory tank
• Easy and fast installation using factory mounting and filling points
• Developed and Made in Australia