Toyota has released the long-awaited facelift models of their latest generation HiLux, reinvigorating the range with an updated bumper and grille design.
The Hilux ARB StealthBar has been tested and fitment is confirmed for the 2020+ facelift models Workmate, SR and SR5 (see matrix for full model specific fitment information). Maintaining all of the Hilux safety systems and driver aids such as the Lane Departure Assist and Lane Tracing (LDA), Pre-Collision System (PCS), Road Sign Assist (RSA) and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (Adaptive Cruise) (DRCC).
The StealthBar has been engineered to be the lightest and safest VFPS available, offering even more protection and safety to vehicle owners and importantly, pedestrians. It has also been updated to be compatible with Front Parking Sensors.
Protection & Styling Characteristics
- Meets full Australian Standard AS 4876.1-2002. Including 3.2 Road User Protection
- Weight savings provide improved fuel economy and reduced tyre, suspension and brake wear when compared to other alternatives
- Fitted Weight of 28kg for Non Winch
- Fitted Weight of 36kg for Winch•Bar adds 120mm to vehicle length•300 approach angle on high ride vehicle
- Air bag compatible
- Bumper trim required on 09/15 – 07/18•Bumper replacement with grille trim on 08/2018+ facelift
- Superior frontal protection, due to the impact absorbing hollow construction
- Antenna mount location on top of the accessory bracket
- UV stabilised polymer for durability and corrosion resistance
- Styled to maintain the vehicle’s aesthetic•Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
- Minimal maintenance•Minimal repair costs after impact
- Manufactured from environmentally friendly, recyclable polyethylene polymer
- Available in black as standard, other colours available for large order quantities
- Accommodates a large range of spotlights•Accommodates up to 10,000lb winch
- Compatible with ARB Under Vehicle Protection•Compatible with ARB Recovery Points
- Compatible with SmartBar All-in-1 Light•High Lift Jack point available as an option with winch bars
- StealthBar is compatible with vehicles that are equipped with Toyota Safety Sense Technology (see Light and Winch fitments pages for compatibility)
- Does not accept the original vehicle fog lights
- Compatible with original Toyota front parking sensors
The chassis mounts are designed to be easily fitted to the vehicle, reducing fitting time. The single part construction allows for three axis adjustability, to achieve a solid and perfect fit every time.All brackets have been tested and comply with Vehicle Air Bag compatibility, Winch Maximum Pull Exertion and Australian Safety Standards.
SmartBar’s have been tested and proven to be less likely to cause serious injury to pedestrians than other alternatives. This is due to the hollow construction which allows the bar to absorb most of the impact along with the unique and specifically designed co-polymer material.
Underwiring Panel Kit
The under wings are designed to provide even more protection to the under body of the Toyota HiLux outside of the chassis rails. The under wing panels are compatible with the ARB UVP and ARB Recovery Points.
Under Vehicle Body Protection
The HiLux StealthBar in both winch and non winch configurations, is compatible with the ARB Under Vehicle Protection (UVP).
The HiLux StealthBar in both winch and non winch configurations, is compatible with the ARB Recovery Points to assist with vehicle recovery.
Driving Light Mounts
The StealthBar is supplied with an accessory bracket to mount driving lights, light bars and other accessories.The mount includes pinning holes for the Intensity lights.
The StealthBar winch bracket kit is compatible for winches up to 10,000lb. See page 8 for full winch details. A flip up number plate bracket is recommended for standard size number plates when SmartBar’s are fitted with a winch, ARB Part number 3500630.
Antenna / Sand Flag mounts are conveniently located in the centre of the StealthBar for a single antenna. Additional antenna mounts can be purchased separately and attached to the accessory bracket.
High Lift Jack Points
The StealthBar winch bracket kit fits the High Lift Jack point. High Lift Jack point sold as an optional extra.
High Lift Jack
The High Lift Jack point is compatible with ARB’s Jack and standard Hi-Lift Jack.
The StealthBar is now compatible with the original Toyota front parking sensors.
Toyota Safety Sense
The StealthBar is compatible with vehicles that are equipped with Toyota Safety Sense Technology, including:
- LDA: Lane Departure Assist and LaneTracing
- PCS: Pre-Collision System
- RSA: Road Sign Assist
- DRCC: Dynamic Radar Cruise Control(Adaptive Cruise)
The original HiLux fog lights are not compatible with the StealthBar. Replacement Fog Lights are optional for Workmate and SR models. Replacement Fog Lights are required for SR5 models.
StealthBar All-in-1 Light Option
The StealthBar All-in-1 Light can be fitted as an option. This light has a driving light, daytime running light (a maximum of 2 x DRL’s are permitted to ADR requirements), fog light, parking light and indicator. Complete functionality is optional but may require additional wiring. See part matrix for details. The All-in-1 Light comes with a 5 year warranty.
StealthBar All-in-1 Light functions
Driving light function can be added to the All-in-1 Light with additional wiring kits. ARB Driving Light Wiring Loom (3500520) will be required.
On vehicles not fitted with fog lights ARB Fog Light Wiring Loom (3500530) will be required.
Light Model Fitment
The StealthBar for the Toyota HiLux models accommodates the following lights:
- ARB Intensity 211
- ARB Intensity 321
Bushranger Night Hawk lights
- VLI Series light bars (5.5 inch to 20.5 inch)
- VLI Series driving lights1
- NHT055VLI – NHT245VLI
- 801/901 Xtreme Sport Series
- 800/900 HID Series
- 800/900 Series
- 900 Xtreme LED Sport Series
- 868/968 Series
- 930 Super Rally
Note: IPF rectangular lights will not fit with antenna/sand flag bracket