ARB Air Locker differentials allow you to tackle the toughest terrain with confidence. As the world’s premium selectable locker, these Air Lockers will keep you moving regardless of the conditions.
The ever-popular FORD Ranger PXIII and now the FORD Raptor has become the utility of choice not only among the tradesmen but also for the recreational market. Their high level of safety features, comfort, power, and economy makes them a great choice as a high-performance 4WD & touring vehicle. With a selectable ARB Air Locker, the driver can engage and lock the front differential for added confidence and traction. It will allow you to drive difficult terrain at a slow and controlled speed improving passenger comfort, reducing track damage and drivetrain wear.
The ARB RD219 (is the same locker used in the front of the Ford Ranger PXII) locking front clamshell differential will also offer substantially increased 3rd member strength resulting in perfect pinion and crown wheel tooth contact regardless of the load applied to reduce torsional flex and increasing reliability.
- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on road drivability or driveline wear
- Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, thus reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat
- Ultra durable and extremely strong – only the highest quality materials used in construction
- Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability
- Thoroughly tested and proven design – trusted and used in over 100 countries around the world
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Patented ‘timed’ locking mechanism offers high strength with ultrafast locking and unlocking (#16, #2 & #19)
- Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal designed to handle the most extreme climatic temperatures on Earth (#1)